Family and Financial Respondents

回复
charxlwang
帖子: 8
注册时间: 周五 2月 05, 2016 2:21 am

Family and Financial Respondents

帖子 charxlwang » 周一 3月 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Where in the data can I identify who the family respondent, and who the financial respondent is? (Whether MR or Spouse) (i.e. the answer to Coverscreen question CV032)

Thank you!
Charlotte

econwang
Administrator
Administrator
帖子: 57
注册时间: 周三 1月 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Family and Financial Respondents

帖子 econwang » 周四 3月 17, 2016 6:46 pm

The individual in family module is familyR, and the individual in household income module is financialR. MainR and Spouse identifier can be found from Weight.dta.

charxlwang

帖子 charxlwang » 周日 3月 20, 2016 3:16 pm

econwang 写了:The individual in family module is familyR, and the individual in household income module is financialR. MainR and Spouse identifier can be found from Weight.dta.
Thank you! For clarification, what exactly does the dichotomous variable MainR (in Weight.dta) identify? Also, I do not see indicators for familyR or financialR. I would like to know who responded to the family module: MainR or familyR. How would I identify this?

All my best,
Charlotte

charxlwang

帖子 charxlwang » 周二 4月 05, 2016 3:51 pm

econwang 写了:The individual in family module is familyR, and the individual in household income module is financialR. MainR and Spouse identifier can be found from Weight.dta.
Thank you, but this does not answer my question. Which variable specifically identifies who familyR and financialR are?

econwang
Administrator
Administrator
帖子: 57
注册时间: 周三 1月 13, 2016 4:55 pm

帖子 econwang » 周二 4月 05, 2016 4:28 pm

charxlwang 写了:
Thank you, but this does not answer my question. Which variable specifically identifies who familyR and financialR are?
As I stated before: The individual (ID) in family module is familyR, and the individual (ID) in household income module is financialR

charxlwang

帖子 charxlwang » 周四 4月 07, 2016 3:36 pm

econwang 写了:
charxlwang 写了:
As I stated before: The individual (ID) in family module is familyR, and the individual (ID) in household income module is financialR
Thank you!

ruthqi1989
帖子: 3
注册时间: 周四 9月 06, 2018 9:46 am

帖子 ruthqi1989 » 周二 9月 11, 2018 9:47 am

charxlwang 写了:Where in the data can I identify who the family respondent, and who the financial respondent is? (Whether MR or Spouse) (i.e. the answer to Coverscreen question CV032)

Thank you!
Charlotte
I have the same question with you. Do you know which data can we find the financial respondent ID ?
Thank you so much!

ruthqi1989
帖子: 3
注册时间: 周四 9月 06, 2018 9:46 am

帖子 ruthqi1989 » 周二 9月 11, 2018 9:54 am

econwang 写了:
charxlwang 写了:

Excuse me,I want to know the financial respondent ID,but there are only householdID and communityID in the 《household_income.dta》,which dataset can I find the financial respondent ID?
Thank you very much!

回复